Tuesday, July 19, 2011

After that... I am mocking a plank

Yes, and so! After that stressful day thinking of some nonsenses, I eventually started to look for some things to take away my stress and downsides. Some of it are as follows. 

1. Heavy breakfast. Nothing is ever so rewarding with a good food to start a stressful day. And how it excites me to hear myself burp and having a feeling of full stomach. 

2. Listening to any cool good music. Any upbeat song, bubble gum pop, danceable tunes! Makes you nod a few times, stomp a little and then jump to the fullest headbanging. 

3. Do something you never did for the rest of your life. Do something unusual like extensive exercise routine. Just make sure you are still alive after that.


Focusing on number 3, I did really something unusual that I never did ever. Planking! Yeah! No, no, no... this is not suicide. I am still alive after that attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails