Monday, February 13, 2012

The VOICE is gone but will echo in many hearts

Whitney Houston (1963-2012)

It is just freaky that last Saturday I am humming "a few stolen moments is all that we shared..." and suddenly my brain is booming to "I wanna dance with somebody, I wanna feel the heat with somebody, yeah..." even if no music playing anywhere. And to my surprise I suddenly remembered my childhood and the background suggests "I believe the children are our future.." and I can't imagine why I am reminiscing all Whitney songs. The songs that literally most of us grown up to.



Definitely, Miss Whitney Houston is such a loss to the music industry. With such incredible talent, who would have thought of someone who could sing as if having a CD on her throat. Her songs are the greatest masterpieces and mostly used in singing competitions. Her power and fame; her struggles and hardships: those made her marked. It seems so soon that the life of the extraordinary VOICE will end. It seems tragic. Truly, living a life hurting yourself is not called life at all. If only all of us can live by the phrase "learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all."

Goodbye Whitney...



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails