Friday, August 6, 2010

The depression syndrome

Welcome back to me! lolz.. oh well it has been a long time since my last entry because you know what, I have lots of ideas on my mind but I don't know how to break it all down into pieces to have it into writing. Somehow, writing needs some inspiration for it to be fruitful.

But as much as I wanted to make posts as light as possible, there are times that down moments suddenly come across making you pause for a second, a second that went to minutes and even hours, I know, that is not pause anymore. To correct things up let's us say that I stopped for a couple of days just imagining things, contemplating with so many stuff and filling my thoughts with different images and piled my tummy with lots of food and liquids, and so much more.

So, I end this post to think again and maybe post something later. Take care!!! ..out..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails