Monday, August 16, 2010

Venus Raj's Get-to-Know Video in Miss Universe

I just watched Miss Philippines' official video in the Miss Universe website and I just transcribed it, for me to have something to do. LOLZ!!! I think she did great though her weakness is obviously repeating her points over and over again, but she managed it gracefully. Here is the full interview. Enjoy!

Q1: Being a woman, what piece of advice would you give to a man?

V: Wow, it's wonderful! You know there is a lot of things that men can also learn from women, but I think one major advice that I can give to men is that just be with themselves. I mean, just be themselves, like you don’t need to pretend, if you’re hurt you can cry. If you feel bad you can express yourself in a way that you want. No need to pretend that you’re strong or you’re this big, no need. If you want to do everything just do it. You’re a man… I know every man is strong but if you’re hurt you can cry out loud if you want to.

Q2: What is the best gift you have ever received?

V: Wow! I think the best gift I’ve ever received is the love of my parents, specially my mom because I grew up without my biological father but the love that my mother is giving me is wonderful. It cannot be compared to any other love or any other gift that you receive from other people… and that is perfect! Everything goes so smooth and she is like an angel from heaven.

Q3: What is the worst date you have ever been on?

V: Date… whoah! I’m not really that fond of dating with guys (grins).. No, I actually had two boyfriends before but it was not that long and… well, I don’t know. I just don’t experience date really, I mean not that very serious. I go out with friends. I go out with guy friends but not that very serious with like boyfriend or a suitor. You know, I’m too young, I’m just 22. (laughs)

Q4: Please make the following sound effects: lion, car starting, rocket launching, sheep, cow, robot

V: *lion* I think it’s rawwwwr, is it? No?
*engine starting* vroooom… vroom droom… droom… woa, that’s good.
*rocket launching* tssszhhhhhhhh!
*sheep* meeeeeeh! (laughs)
*cow* moooooaaaaah!
*robot* erk erk erk erk (laughs)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails