Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Everything new and just starting... again

Hello... after two years of silence and as I enveloped myself of non-existence (haha I even don't know what I'm talking about) in the world wide web, I am now coming back fresh from the grave, heading a fresh start... Thanks to Blogger.com

Well, I started as an independent blogger being pressured to develop my own website, its contents and its design. Ambitious as I am, I managed to have a full control of it and then BLOGSPREADS was born on October 2007 through a free web hosting service. I am very enthusiastic in web production, I had a great vision and somehow did it all by myself. With all the pressures of managing a website, the contents seem flowing until March 2008. Ideas exploded but I failed to compile all of them, and that was the beginning of the downfall.


After three months of silence, I tried to revive BLOGSPREADS with an announcement of its full operations again last July 2008. But due to limited resources, sponsorship and visitors, I personally and completely admitted that I must give up the online world and focus on some other concerns...


Until I realized that I miss writing and expressing myself through blogs. It has been two years and I decided to start from scratch... again. So spread your brains as this blog is now officially open! Mabuhay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails