Sunday, June 20, 2010

A happy thought during Fathers' Day

It was quite a great morning, I woke up with the cold breeze plus rain poured down making the roof so noisy. Actually, it was not a hard rain, and I smelled good mood in the surroundings. After that I had happy clouds on my mind. Household chores were done, no chain of complains. I just served my father a cup of coffee and noticed a mysterious smile. Oh well, it's fathers' day today. Flashbacks suddenly projected in this spreading brains of mine.

I must admit that me and my father are not that close when I was a child. Having three of us as kids might not be easy, I think. And it's also true that fathers have their own eye with regards to their kids and we (my brothers) were secretly aware of that. But what I treasure the most now is how we were brought up to what all of us had become right now. In times of trouble, in deed, my father is there mutually supporting me. A few words but with a lot of action (when he is not angry maybe, because every time his temper breaks up, a lot of "words" will surely come out of his mouth). Seriously, I cherish more than anything else what father did for our family. He managed to bring us up in school and I am the witness of his hardships to look for money even without a stable job. We learned to be independent and express ourselves more now than before. And I am so happy that he is willing to listen now and is also learning to respect each others' authority. We really grown in our little ways.

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY EVERYONE!

Just a happy thought this Fathers' Day. In summary, I am grateful for having him and no more words can fully describe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails