Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Green mind

Yesterday is not so cool. I just received an email of an advertising portal rejecting my application for them to display ads in my blog. Well somehow, they accuse my blog as inappropriate because it has little content plus they don't accept exchanges to site which has auto-generated content.

Alright, so I removed the newsreel gadget from my sidebar as I thought that may be the one the support team is referring to as auto-generated content. I requested another application for ad placements but still they rejected it with an unclear reason. Right now, I am still figuring out what content made them rejected my application. I am now in the process of looking for another ad service. And, also I am still waiting for Google Adsense snail mail for me to start displaying ads again. Another roll of patience coming right up!

For a different topic: This morning, it so happened that I heard a song by Michael Jackson entitled "Earth Song." And just for a nostalgia, I recalled some visions of its music video wherein trees are falling and lands are breaking apart. Such a heart-breaking scenario for our mother planet. Every time I hear it my mind thinks green, I mean thinking the trees and how they sway with the air breeze and tasting the full sunrise at dusk. Wow...

 grasses and trees just few steps away from home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails