Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The chores vs 'hapontukin'

It has been a busy week. After the long work days, weekend follows with lots of household chores. Of course, the only choice for the chores is to accomplish it with ease. All the cooking, cleaning, tending, and washing.

It is one Sunday morning, and I realized I have nothing to wear for next week. So, I needed to do the laundry. First, prepare things for the laundry. Well, perhaps you need water, detergent, brush, some stain remover, and the 'main ingredient' dirty clothes! Yay! All seems complete so the operation labadami is set on.


Thinking of the laundry, admittedly, is very much tiring. So most of the time you will need the steady help of Mr. Washing Machine. A few spins, flips and turn! Whoah!

Somehow, waiting Mr. Washing Machine finish his business gets me sleepy. Hearing the buzzing sound of it makes my mind go lullaby, lullaby.. then eyes get close.. for a second then open.. then close again. That is a perfect example of hapontukin.
It’s a condition where you don’t have enough energy to last you through the day.
Oh, so that's it. But we can cope with it. You know what, when hapontukin sets in, I make myself busy with other things. One reason we slightly fell asleep in certain things we do is we actually let the others do the things that we must do on our own. Like this laundry chores, you will never get sleepy if you will be the one doing it. Just like me:


And also, you will not be able to do things perfectly if you don't have the energy for it. I mean steady energy that multivitamins can give you.


Just like Enervon (tadan!)...which has combination of vitamins called Steadi-Energy Complex that brings long-lasting energy throughout the day. So no more hapontukin. With so many things I have to do during the day, this keeps me with steady energy that bring me more smiles at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails