Saturday, July 10, 2010

It is Eclipse for most viewers

I was excited earlier to watch Eclipse: The Twilight Saga because it is quite a phenomenon in this era. Remember the times of Star Wars, Titanic, Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter, it seems that in every decade perhaps there will be a such phenomenal motion picture that the viewing public will go crazy about.

Twilight may now be compared to a modern soap opera because of the love-angle conflicts situated therein. I was even fascinated too, on how Bella (Kristen Stewart) will be able to manage the "guys of her dreams." Will it be the cold, shimmering vampire Edward (Robert Pattinson) or the warm, flaunting werewolf Jacob (Taylor Lautner)?

With the eagerness to watch the film, I energized myself to be on time of its screening. As I approached the cinema lobby, it was all jam-packed. There was a long line tailing from the escalator and heading to the ticketing booth. And I overheard this kolehiyala complaining about having lined up in a bunch of Eclipse fanatics wherein she was suppose to watch another movie. Well, I was saddened with the long journey I will take just for the ticket so I turned around and went somewhere else. I will try to catch the movie next time. Eclipse is now on its second week in major cinemas nationwide. Here is the movie trailer of Eclipse:


2 comments:

  1. I'd love to hear your impressions of the film when you get to see it. I will be back.

    Cheers
    DH

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Darren I will try to watch it this weekend, maybe in 3D if cinemas are available because right now Toy Story 3 is still in a 3D theater here in Manila, I will surely post my impressions of Eclipse here soon. Thanks for dropping by! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails