Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hurray! Just a happy feeling and commercialization

I got a comment on my post! I am indeed so happy. Now I believe what my other co-bloggers in the blogging world are saying that once you had your first comment on your blog, you will treasure it a lifetime. Why? Simply because the purpose of blogging is not just storing thoughts, reflecting it in words and posting it in letters. The main purpose of blogging is for us to have something to share and have someone else absorb it. With my first comment on my blog, I got inspired even more to have something to share. So on next posts, I will try my very best to make this blog worth reading. Thanks!


Moving on, I happened to notice Bulacan State University (BSU), the only government-run university in our province. The place had a huge development. It evolved to something I never imagined when I was a little. The front gate of BSU before is just an open field. Now, you can see different establishments standing on the area making the front gate hardly noticeable.

A newly-opened Robinson's Supermarket is now up and running. You can also find McDonald's, Gerry's Grill, Mini-Stop and other food store choices. Also, PureGold Supermarket marked a success in months of operation. Below are some photos of the university's front gate. Where is the gate? Ahm... at the mall's right side, literally beside it


You really can never question how change will strike your eye. I remember, one time how old folks would tell me stories on how a certain object was not yet there and suddenly it was build up. And I go, what significance would it bring upon sharing to me these stories.

For a nostalgia, I am now reminiscing how the place look like, before industrialization and commercialization took place in the city. What a...! Am I already getting old..?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails